This section covers Clubmarry.coms treatment of personally identifiable information that Clubmarry.com collects when you are on our site.
What information does Clubmarry.com collect/track about me?
Clubmarry.com is an advertising platform providing targeted advertising services for the purpose of matchmaking. In order to do provide the services, we ask for certain personal information which is displayed on the site. (This information includes physical / mental disability.) (Of course, all Clubmarry.com visitors may browse the site, search member profiles and view any articles or features our site has to offer without entering any personal information.) Information Collected/Tracked by Clubmarry.com Clubmarry.com gathers two types of information: i. Information users submit; and ii. Information not directly submitted.
1-Information users submit MEMBERS
There are two types of user-submitted information we collect: Public and Private. We define Public information as personal information that may be displayed on the site at the behest of the member, such as gender, age, height, telephone number, photograph, etc. Private information is defined as any information that allows others to contact a user other than through Clubmarry.com or allows the collection of information about the user other than what is displayed on the site.
- Public:To order to make the services of advertising to the relevant targeted members, we gather personal information, which may or may not include: customer-specified Clubmarry.com username, gender, age, religion, income range, profession, telephone number, preference/lifestyle information, general geographic location, photograph and horoscope.
- Private:This information is gathered from members and guests who apply for the various services our site offers. This information includes, but is not limited to: email address, first name, last name, credit card number or checking account information for payment, a user-specified password, mailing address, zip code and telephone number.
Clubmarry.com also allows members to submit public and private information on behalf of others - child/ward, sibling or friend. If such child/ward, sibling or friend does not wish this information to be displayed, she/he has the option to request removal of such information after providing the necessary evidence that the information pertains to her/him.
FRAMING: We utilize framing techniques to make it appear that the user is still on the web site when they are actually on a third party web site.
SURVEYS & CONTESTS: From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, and age).
CLUBMARRY.COM AFFILIATE PARTNERS: The Affiliate Partner program is a vehicle for other websites to link to Clubmarry.com. No personal member information is exchanged with the Affiliate Partner.
Additional Features of the Site :-
TESTIMONIALS: Satisfied users of Clubmarry.com have chosen to post testimonials on our web site. All permissions have been obtained to post these testimonials.
LIVE CHAT: Clubmarry.com has tied up with LIVE person for its live chat feature. Information you provide on chat is stored on the LIVE persons server but is not used by them. Clubmarry.com also saves chats for tracking and MIS purpose.
MESSENGER: If you use our online instant messaging function on this Web site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of this platform, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in this platform.
2-Information not directly submitted AGGREGATE:
This is information we collect that is not personally identifiable, such as browser type and IP address. This information is gathered for all users to the site.
What does Clubmarry.com do with the information it collects/tracks?
Clubmarry.com uses the information it collects in the following ways:
- Information users submit MEMBERS
- Public: Public information supplied by members is an advertisement intended to be viewed by visitors to the site. This information is used by visitors for searching and matching purposes. Public information cannot be used to identify a specific member by address, etc (except photograph, posting of which is voluntary). All members also have an option to post their telephone number. The members can choose to display the telephone number to premium members only. This display preference can be changed anytime by the member by visiting the My Contact Details page and opting not to display the telephone number and other contact details to other members. Only premium members can view telephone number(s) of other members who have opted to show their contact details to premium members.
- Private: We primarily use members email addresses to verify enrollment and to send system emails on behalf of other members. Email addresses are not disclosed to members. We may also use users email address to send news regarding our site or our group sites, but the users may choose not to receive such emails by unsubscribing. Email addresses may also be used in private correspondence with the user for customer service issues. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services. All other private information submitted by the user is confidential and is not disclosed except as required by law or to protect members of Clubmarry.com. All private information except financial information submitted during the process of a financial transaction & certain account-related information collected at the time of registration can be updated or deleted by the user at any time, as follows:- Updating public information:
- Login to your Clubmarry.com account
- Click on My Profile
- Use Edit options in the page to update relevant information and submit
NOTE: To prevent misuse of the system, some information such as date of birth can be changed only on request. To do so, go to Help and use the Write to Customer Relations option.
Updating private information:
- Login to your Clubmarry.com account
- Click on My Account
- Update relevant information and submit
SURVEYS & CONTESTS: Contact and other information collected for contests is used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information collected is used to monitor or improve the site usage experience..
CLUBMARRY.COMS AFFILIATE PARTNERS: Information submitted by the Affiliate Partner is used for establishing and maintaining a business relationship. No personal or business information is shared outside the relationship between Clubmarry.com and the Affiliate Partner. Affiliate Partners may not view or access private information of Clubmarry.com subscribers.
OTHERS: Clubmarry.com allows members to write messages to other members to advertise therepersonal profile for matrimonial alliance. While Clubmarry.com exercises reasonable care to prevent site misuse, we strongly recommend you establish the authenticity and intent of members before giving out personally identifiable information in such messages.
- Information not directly submitted We use your server IP address, and browser-type related information in the general administration of our website. As a matrimonial service we endeavour to provide transparency in the dealings of members on our website. Hence, we display details such as Last Online date in member profiles, and also provide notifications of read messages to the sending member. We may store member login ids of users and their IP addresses for certain activities they perform for security purposes in order to track down the person in case of illegal activities.
With whom does Clubmarry.com share the information it collects/tracks?
Tell me about links with other sites.
Clubmarry.com may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that Clubmarry.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of other Web sites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Clubmarry.com.
Tell me about Cookies.
- help a website recognize repeat users;
- facilitate the users ongoing access to and use of the site;
- allow a site to track usage behavior;
- compile aggregate data for content improvements; and
- undertake targeted advertising.
Tell me about Clubmarry.com policy on correcting, updating or removing personal information.
Clubmarry.com allows you to modify or remove both public and private information from our database. Private information such as financial information submitted during the process of a financial transaction & certain account-related information collected at the time of registration however cannot be changed or removed by the user.
Tell me about security of my personal information.
Clubmarry.com takes every precaution to protect your information, both online and offline. When our registration/order process asks you to enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number), such information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect your information offline. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transaction and once we receive it. All your information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. We have also done everything in our power to prevent misuse of photographs. Apart from not allowing photographs to be downloaded or copied, we have watermarked them with the Clubmarry.com logo. This acts as a further deterrent for illegal use elsewhere. If you have any questions about the security at our website, please email us.
Tell me about Clubmarry.coms email policy.
We use email extensively to help you find your match on Clubmarry.com. Our main email products and services include:
- Member responses to your profile (called Contact Alert);
- Partner matches for you (called Match Mail); and
- Newsletters updating you of the latest features on our site.
Occasionally, we may also send you:
- Announcements of special events which Clubmarry.com is associated with; or
- Special offers from partner sites or group sites, which we believe are useful for you.
Tell me how to contact Clubmarry.com.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please email us or contact us at.
Innoplix E-Solution Pvt Ltd.
Mokate Complex Office No 9, Shashtri Nagar Kothrud Pune Maharashtra- India 411038
Contact the Grievance Officer:-
Mr. Parvej Ahamad
Innoplix E-Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Mokate Complex Office No 9, Shashtri Nagar kothrud, Pune Maharashtra-411038 INDIA firstname.lastname@example.org